Air Condition Repair
Auto A/C Repair Services
Is your vehicle having heating and cooling issues? A car or truck’s A/C requires regular maintenance to keep it running efficiently. It’s important that the A/C system is serviced routinely to keep it running smoothly. Otherwise, you may be riding around in discomfort.
Maintaining your AC System is very important:
Over time, your heating and A/C system wears down. Hoses may clog, crack, or possibly even develop a leak. This will eventually lead to a total breakdown of your car’s air conditioning.
Typical signs that your vehicle is having issues with its heating and cooling system are:
- Your air conditioning barely blows, or is not much cooler or warmer than the air outside of your vehicle.
- You smell an odd, musty smell when running your heat or air.
- In cold weather, the heat isn’t very warm.
- The defroster does not work properly
- Your heating and air conditioning only works when the vehicle is in motion, not at a red light or standing still.
- Your system does the opposite of what you intended. If you run air conditioning, it blows warm, if you use the heat, it blows cold air.
We provide a comprehensive evaluation of your heating and A/C system, which includes:
- Examining the internal controls and wiring
- Examining the blower
- Checking radiator and related systems, which include testing the coolant operating temperature, checking hoses for cracks and leaks, and the thermostat
- Inspecting the heating and air conditioning system from end to end and seals for leaks or various other damages.
- Inspection of the compressor belt
- We run a pressure test on the system